Instructions on watching a class room video over the internet:
- Familiarize yourself with any printed material by downloading it from the CIPTC course site. You may then click on the link for the Media Site presentation/video.
- Each video is broken into chapters. If you have to stop watching the video please note the chapter and the time line you stopped at. This will enable you to return to that location and view the remaining class without having to re-view the entire class.
- Depending on the chapter, they may run from short periods up to an hour long.
- You may pause the presentation but be aware that loss of connection may cause you to have to return to the link.
- Once you have viewed the entire presentation, take the short quiz to confirm you have completed the course.